250K Whole Life

@guacamole I know math and I know how these products work. The is 0 times a 250k IUL is less expensive than a term policy. And there is 0 times a 250k IUL will have less money than a Roth IRA in 30 years, if they are using the exact same amount of dollars per plan.

So yes. I know math I can confidently say that an IUL is a HORRIBLE plan

@qity Thanks for pointing that out. Apparently I've been reading too many posts about IULs. They blurred together

But the point remains. Horrible grower. Bad policy. Boot it

@javelinda As a financial advisor, you saying that without looking at their current financial plan, goals, illustrations, etc are potentially leading them astray and should respectfully shut your mouth.

You have no idea what the purpose of their whole life plan is in the financial plan. What their cash value is planned for, what their dividend rate is, what their diversification is, what their risk profile is.

If you have your securities license I would respectfully shut the fuck up because you sound like an idiot pitching a million dollar term policy for literally no reason.

@javelinda You're not borrowing your own money. Your death benefit is the collateral. You're borrowing money from the life insurance company. Your cash value continue to grow at the same rate.