@nicole888 How can I build wealth without income?

Income being something of value that is earned either by providing value to others or through investments that I also acquired with the income that I earned.

Can you advise then how, a minimum wage worker, can build wealth that is comparable to the top capitalists of our country without having disposable income to use? Its just not possible in my perspective. Maybe I have something that I am not seeing here?

You advise to build wealth without really 'advising'. Might as well say, "get rich and wealthy now if you don't want to be poor". Wealth is not created out of thin air. This is my point.

@ali89 Where did I say you don't need income? Basic requirement for investing is you have a stable income. You think you don't have enough money to save and invest? Save 1% of your monthly income. Sounds doable? Congratulations, you just lowered your expenses. Next month make it 2%, then after that 3%. In a year you are able to consistently save 12% of your income, whatever your income may be. Your net worth is growing. Now save up to have an EF, then after that start investing. Like I said, you have the freedom to get rich, but if you wait for that to happen, there's a chance you will die poor. If you wait to get rich before you start being conscious of your net worth then surprise, you spend your new income on a new phone or that daily Starbucks coffee that you "desurv". If you start being net worth conscious now regardless of your income, then you are in a good place going forward. Do you need further explanation?

@goolwagirl parang sounding like a scheme/scam na nga e. I get what he was saying about mindset of just an employee who is just earning income vs someone who provides value and is building on top of those, pero just because mindset ko is magkaroon ng pakpak at lumipad e mangyayari yun. His point din na you don't really need income to build wealth is for me, absurd. Even the wealthiest of people are earning income that they also used for their income-generating businesses/investments/assets